Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Have you heard voices
I've heard them calling my name
Are these the sweet sounds that called
The young sailors
I think they're one and the same
I've heard it too many times to ignore it
There's something that I'm supposed to be

Someday we'll find it
The Rainbow Connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

-- Rainbow Connection

.
.
.


I can feel you drifting like a piece of wreckage at the mercy of the sea. But I won't interfere. I understand that it helps you somehow to shift blame onto someone else so you can deal, and if that has to be me...then ok. If I can't help you in any other way other than be the scapegoat...then ok. But I do wish you'd see the path ahead of you, I fear you may have reached your reserve tank and your own self-importance has limited what you'll be able to learn form this point on. But what do I know, I know nothing right?

No comments: