Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Something something

Why do you look when you've already found it?

Why do you look when you've already found me?
What did you find that could leave you walking by?

These nights I get high just from breathing.
When I lie here with you I'm sure that I'm real,
like that firework over the freeway.
I could stay here all day but that's not how you feel

What makes it so easy for you to be walking by?

-- Something Corporate's Walking By



I'll crawl, there's things that are worth giving up I know,
but I won't let this get me,
I will fight, you live the life you're given with the storms outside,
some days all I do is watch the sky,
and some days
all I do is watch the sky

and I think I, I could use a little break
today was a good day
and I think I, I could use a little break,
but today was a good day

-- Something Corporate's Watch the Sky

No comments: