Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Friends put happiness before themselves

I wish I could tell you how happy I am for you..great job offer, great study opportunities and a chance to perform at your favourite hangout, all in one bloody day. I wish I could have seen how nervous you were before you got up on stage, how you sat down..took a deep breath..gave that nervous smile of yours and then wowed the socks off everyone. I wish I could see the pride on your face when you finished and everyone clapped/wolf-whistled/cheered.

The thing is..all these can still be said but what can't be said, is the joke telling you how lucky you are to have a girlfriend like me as well.

Like I used to.

But bah, I'm being a humbug. I'm happy for you and I'm not going to let anything dampen my mood. Woohoo!!!

No comments: